Thanks for your interest in joining the guest postn’ crew on Authorpreneur Launch. Seriously. I’m thrilled!
Here is some stuff you need to know before we go any further:
Authorpreneur Launch (and marquinamarie.com) will not post links to products or services we do not personally use or endorse.
So if you’re all about the sell man this isn’t the blog for you. Oh and if all you want is a link * firm headshake * << That’s a NO. Ok? With that out of the way let’s get down to business!
Guest post guidelines
I’m looking for posts that are 350 words or longer. A long post is A – OK as along as it’s valuable and relevant.
Your guest post MUST include:
- A great headline. There are so many resources on this topic but you can start with this great guide from copywritematters here.
- Subheadings to break up long sections of text.
- Correct spelling, punctuation and grammar. Authorpreneur Launch has been known to get a bit loose now and then but there are some fundamentals you just can’t get wrong.
- A bio up to 50 words in length.
- Optional: If you have other social media links you want published, send me those too.
I might ask you to make edits, or make edits myself, just to ensure the style is consistent. Don’t be offended.
You’ll get extra points if you include links to old Authorpreneur Launch posts.
Before you press send
You should know that Authorpreneur Launch is VERY picky. There is a lot of care and attention put into every single post we publish and we aren’t about to drop those standards, for anyone.
I won’t accept posts that have been published elsewhere.
I won’t accept posts that cover basic-level information done a thousand times before. It’s not that you can’t cover beginner level content, but find a new angle. Make it interesting.
I won’t accept posts that lack focus, have loose structure or that don’t stick to the point.
I won’t accept poorly-written posts that contain bad grammar or punctuation errors.
I won’t accept posts with affiliate links and any purely promotional links or content will be removed.
Your email won’t be responded to if you don’t show any knowledge of Authorpreneur Launch’s work.
We want you to
- Share your knowledge and experience but make sure it’s relevant to the Authorpreneur Launch audience.
- Be original and creative. Go through the archives and see what’s already been posted.
- Inject some personality! No one likes a boring read.
- Allow Authorpreneur Launch to be the exclusive distributor.
Topics I love to read about
The Copy Detective loves to read about a lot of topics including:
- Content marketing
- Social media
- Small business
So … Now what?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you put “Guest post submission” in the subject line I can pick you out from all the other emails I get, and make sure yours doesn’t find its way into the spam folder.